For Financial Creditor
- Strategizing, conceptualizing, collation of data/information, drafting of the necessary
documents/petitions and appearance before the National Company Law Tribunal for admission of
- Planning and strategizing with the secured creditors in relation to their dues against the defaulting
Corporate Debtor and advising appropriate action.
- Appearance before the NCLT/NCLAT for contesting the admission of the Corporate Debtor for the
Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
- Filing of claims on behalf of the FC.
- Representation on behalf of FC in the meetings of Committee of Creditors.