- Planning and strategizing, due diligence of the defaulting Corporate Debtor and advising appropriate
action under the provisions of the Code.
- Secretarial due diligence and updating the records of the Corporate Debtor,
- Identification of risks and defaults of the Corporate Debtor under various applicable laws,
- Strategizing, conceptualizing, collation of data/information, drafting of the necessary
documents/petitions and appearance before the National Company Law Tribunal for admission of
- Appearance before the NCLT/NCLAT for contesting the admission of the Corporate Debtor for the
Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.