The Capital Market Regulator vide its circular dated May 06, 2020 has granted relaxations relating to procedural matters Issues and Listing for rights issue opening upto July 31, 2020. The same are as follows:
- Service of the abridged letter of offer, application form and other issue material to shareholders may be undertaken by electronic transmission, provided such mechanism to be communicated to physical shareholders before opening of the issue.
- Such shareholder shall not be eligible to renounce their rights entitlements.
- Such physical shareholders shall receive shares, in respect of their application, only in demat mode.
- An optional mechanism (non-cash mode only) to accept the applications of the shareholders can be instituted.
- Certifications/ Undertakings/ Authentication can be done using DSC.
- Inspection of material documents electronically.
- An FAQ, online dedicated investor helpdesk, and helpline to be created by the issuer company.