Companies Act, 2013- An integrated section- wise approach with Rules, Forms, Comparative Analysis and Ready Referencer (2 Volumes)
About the Book
This book presents all relevant information related to each section at the busy practitioner’s fingertips in a very accessible manner. The unique format and structure of the book makes it a very useful buy for those looking to get all relevant information on any section of the Companies Act, 2013 with the least effort.
The Ready Referencer, arranged in a tabular and easy to read format, is handy for the busy professional to find quick information on key topics.
- 29 Chapters arranged in accordance with Chapters of Companies Act, 2013
- Contains at one place, the following:
- Text of the section of the Companies Act, 2013 with the date the section was notified
- Corresponding Section(s) of the 1956 Act
- Relevant Rule(s) Notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs reproduced at the exact place within the sub-section/Proviso where it is referred
- Relevant Form No. (Format provided at end of Chapter)
- Other Sections and Schedule referred to in the Act
- Exemption issued u/s 462 of the Companies Act 2013.
- Synopsis of each section containing:
- Legislative clause pertaining to the section
- Secretarial standards as issued by Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
- Comparative analysis of the section in relation to corresponding section of Companies Act, 1956
- Provisions of other laws referred to in the Act
- Text of the relevant circulars & orders issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Relevant Notifications provided under each section, including Notification granting exemption issued dated 5th June 2015, applicable to
- Section 8 company
- Private company
- Government company and
- NIDHIS Company
- Chapter-wise arrangement of:
- Concise comparison between 1956 Act and 2013 Act in tabular form.
- Ready Referencer for finding quick information
- Corresponding provisions of the Companies Act 2013 vis-à-vis Companies Act 1956 and vice-versa
- Text of the Sections of the Companies Act, 1956, that are still effective.