Qualification: Company Secretary
Experience: 5-8 Years
Department: Corporate Affairs & Compliances
Locatoin: New Delhi
Work Type: Full Time
– Department and Client Management focused on the growth of the business
– On the Job Team training while reviewing works
– Direct client handling
– Advising clients on the financial sector and foreign exchange laws like NBFC, SARFAESI, PMLA, FEMA, etc.
– Handling client queries and documentation
– Ensuring compliance with systems/processes and documentation
– Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs
– Good command of handling financial sector and foreign exchange laws
– Have dealt with RBI on matters related to registration of NBFC, FEMA approvals & compounding, etc.
– Good interpretation skills
– Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Good verbal and written communication
– Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
– Organized and able to meet deadlines
Salary Offered: The salary offered is the best in the industry.