Qualification: Company Secretary
Experience: 4-5 Years
Department: Corporate Affairs & Compliances
Locatoin: New Delhi
Work Type: Full Time
– Department and Client Management focused on the growth of the business
– Allocation/Self Execution/Review/Finalization of Team’s work
– Direct client handling
– Advising clients on foreign exchange and NBFC laws
– Preparing opinion on matters requiring interpretation
– Handling matters related to RBI and FIPB approvals/compounding etc.
– Maintaining the FEMA website
– Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs
– Good command of foreign exchange and NBFC laws
– Practical experience of dealing with RBI is a must.
– Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Good verbal and written communication
– Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
– Organized and able to meet deadlines
Salary Offered: The salary offered is the best in the industry.