Experience: 2-3 Years
Department: Merger & Acquisitions and Transactions
Locatoin: New Delhi
Work Type: Full Time
– Assess and analyze the financial data of companies, understand the financial models, business dynamics and understand the needs of the client and prepare the fact sheet about the companies and brief the Team Leader;
– Help in the conceptualization of structure and plan for the merger, demerger, slump sale/exchanges, business reorganization, and capital reorganization strategies considering various applicable laws – Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, FEMA, RBI Regulations, Tax Laws, Stamp Duty, and Accounting Standards, etc.
– Preparation of discussion notes, management presentation, pre-post financial structure, etc. for meetings with Clients;
– Be the key resource to manage the internal process of assignments such as merger/demerger/restructuring works. Maintain all the data relating to the assignments.
– Assisting legal counsel at the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), preparation and formulation of the scheme, application/ petition, affidavit, and replies concerning the merger & amalgamation.
– Carry continuous research on M&A Transactions happening in the market and making notes on key/special features of schemes/structure and brief the Team on the same.
– Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs.
– Working Knowledge of the Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, FEMA, RBI Regulations, Tax Laws, Stamp Duty, and Accounting Standards, valuation concepts as applicable to M&A Transactions.
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Good verbal and written communication.
– Organized and able to meet deadlines.
– Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments.
Salary Offered: The salary offered is the best in the industry.